BW People and Ask Insights presented India’s Largest Global Diversity and inclusion on Friday at The Leela
BW People and Ask Insights presented India’s Largest Global Diversity and inclusion on Friday at The Leela Ambience, Gurugram.
The summit covered organisational strategy, benchmarking assessments, gender, generational, cultural, LGBT, unconscious biases and disability in the field of diversity and inclusion.
The winners were chosen by an eminent jury member on the basis of their outstanding work.
Panel of jury includes Niru Kumar (Founder Director, Ask Insights ) , Anil Jain (Head of the Department – PK, Sethi Rehabilitation Centre S.D.M Hospital), Debi S Saini (Emeritus Professor –HRM Indian Institute of Management , Ranchi ), M.S Bhatia (Director Professor and Head of Psychiatry University College of Medical Sciences Delhi University), Gurdeep S.Hora (APAC Leader and Managing Director IRC Global Executive Search Partners), Malini Priya (Talent and Business Operations Leader , EY), Manu Dangi (Country Head , Evalueserve), Rupesh Tripathi (Head of HR ,India, HIS Markit) and Kanta Singh (State Project Head UNDP)
The full list of winners:
- Gender Equality in Workplace Award-Schneider ElectricIndia
- Social Mobility Award-KFCIndia
- Cultural & Linguistic Diversity Award-Hindalco Industrieslimited
- Disability Employment Award -Concentrix Daksh Services India Pvt.Ltd
- Diverse Company of the Year Award-SAP LabsIndia
- Innovative Best Practices Award-Eli Lilly and Company India Pvt.Ltd
- Start of D&I Initiatives Award-Nestlé India
- CEO for Diversity & Inclusion Award -P.H Vijaya Dipti , CEO –Tata Insights andQuants
- HR Leader for Diversity & Inclusion Award -Rachna Mukherjee, CHRO Schneider –Electric
- Early Achiever Award -MakeMyTrip.com, TATA SIALimited